Hey Sal. The best advice for dialing in your preferred edible dosage is this: Start low and go slow.

There is no need to eat 100 milligrams of THC on your first day. Try 5 or 10 milligrams, wait an hour or so and see how you feel. You can always eat more.

For me, anything over 20 milligrams can cause problems, but I know some people that regularly ingest 200 or 300 milligrams a day. For most people, that much THC at one time (and remember, ingested cannabis is metabolized by the liver, making the effects stronger and longer-lasting) leads to anxiety and discomfort.

Read the full article at www.Leafly.com